Azzule’s Shipper Access Feature Helps Shippers Help Their Growers
These activities include:
· Reviewing and / or editing the audit application forms;
· Submitting corrective actions or documentation;
· Tracking and following up with audit status;
· Checking audit results for compliance;
· Managing documentation & data in one account.
You just need a few steps to use this feature.
1. Your growers grant you a shipper permission.
2. The Auditing Company sends you a login credential.
3. You log into your account to participate in your growers’ food safety certification process.
Please join us on Thursday November 12th for a webinar to walk through this feature and Azzule Auditing Software. Please click the link below to register the webinar:
English webinar at 8:30 am-9:00 am (PST) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6245071425095127309
Spanish webinar at 10:00 am-10:30 am (PST) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6621659655192804877
For more details, please visit https://azzule.com/auditingsoftware/shippers/. If you have any questions or individual demo requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.