Azzule’s Core Support Offers FSVP Webinars for Importers
Even with COVID-19 restrictions in place, we have seen an increase in FDA’s FSVP inspections. Some businesses that did not even know that the rule applied to them have been inspected, and some have received warning letters from the FDA.
The purpose of this webinar is to help you prepare for FSVP, by…
- Informing you of some of the challenges of the new rule.
- Offering you updates and options in case you are subject to an FDA inspection.
- Explaining how Core Support can provide assistance.
- Mid-size and larger importers that already have food safety experts that can serve as QIs, but do not have the time or resources to track down all of their foreign suppliers.
- Small importers that do not have a food safety expert on staff and do not understand the requirements of the rule.
Both English and Spanish versions of the webinar will be available. Information about the upcoming webinars is available at firstname.lastname@example.org, and invitations to the webinars will be emailed to importers.
Invitations will be going out soon! Sign up for our email list to receive your invitation in October.